Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

First of all i love this game, i love the fact that you need to work yourself to the top (by saving up cash for a knife, or then for a teammate) the game is very fun and addictive (found myself playing it 2 days for 5 hours nonstop)
But the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that LAG KILLED THE GAME !!
I got to wave 44. By then there are to much enemies on screen to make the game LAG LIKE HELL!
I got a fully lvl 70 upgraded character with the best armor, yet i got killed. Whole my team got wiped out (no prob, they were just mercs) but i got killed because all the lag the game caused, i could let my keyboard go and the guy would go on for another minute without any command.

Please, fix the lag. I run the game on LOW grafix with a gaming rig and good internet.
Just the game isnt able to cope the many enemies at the later waves.
otherwise it got a 5 star rating

sorry for the bad english

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

Awesome game :)

reminds mee of trauma center, well anyways, great game, sometimes to hard :(

upload the xmass version also :D

also played it on adultswim :)

Bumper Boat Battle Bumper Boat Battle

is this a rpg or ?

Yeah, every time i or a enemy take damage (by fance or bomb) the game LAGGS wich i mean by : the game freezes for a sec, making the gameplay real sucky.

sorry man

.: Mechanical Commando :. .: Mechanical Commando :.

inspired by future cop l.a.p.d

srry made mee remind of future cop lapd on ps1

good ol game

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

kickass game

gratz u made mee addicted :D

nice archievement system

but it could needed a few extras

1: a destroy all blocks button (found myself stupidly destroying all blocks even when the idol is safe)
2:a pause button XD
3: maybe a catching basket u can use once ??
4: more levels :D

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

good game

yeah givin it a neutral but fair score since i played it,its pretty scary and reminded mee of another game (the house scene u start in), dident directly scare mee since i dident equipped my headphones,the shooting stuff was fun, girl was scary i fired all my ammo XD,errr the flashlight should have got a OFF switch so u could save power,the officer death scene is somewhat spooky,the chruch is rely spooky also the train station !

anyways nice work mate
i hope i stil remember this when the 2nd installment comes out ;)

-MC-JP-

All Fools' Day All Fools' Day

this game is nice but i hate it

sorry to say but i hate the gameplay : cursor moves to slow etc etc hard to get the points u get 10 every tmes u kill 1 but u lose 10 if you get hit

also its nice made ok but nty ill pass this 1

ill giv u theall the pointsfor the good animation, without em i would gave u 0/10

so hppy 4/10 points

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

sorry for spoiling this

GOOD GAME AND THE PASSWORD TO THE COMP IS

8317 (look at the alarm clock inb youre brothers bedroom: if you watch closely u can see those numbers.)
feel free to pm mee to thank mee :)

Newgrounds Pass Newgrounds Pass

complete

fun and hard !!!!!

cool ending !

FireWall FireWall

holy f*ck

LOVED THE GAME.

good enemies cool upgrade and the boss and ending (with boss) R awesome !