Making Stuff With an Egg Making Stuff With an Egg

oh maaaat zo funny

echt heel nice man :)

en echt sjiek da het in het nederlands is :D

Dimanti-San responds:

Bedankt, man ;)

Ik hoop dat je 't niet erg vindt dat ik in de toekomst waarschijnlijk meer Engels ga doen, maar er is een mogelijkheid dat je mijn werk terug gaat zien in Nederandse rap-videos, mocht je ervan houden ;)(maar niets is zeker :S)
Toch verbaast 't me dat zelfs mensen die d'r geen hol van verstaan 't ook grappig vinden XD.

Crazy monsters 3 Crazy monsters 3

hehe funny :)

it is rely funny :D

especially with the car XD

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

booooo !!!! the cake is a lie !!!!!

booooring the only 1 tht mde mee smile was the mic fight in the beginning STFU IM RECORDING

dont go flame me but this movie PLAIN OUT SUCKS !!!

y did it get front page ? prolly cuz tom was drunk

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

First of all i love this game, i love the fact that you need to work yourself to the top (by saving up cash for a knife, or then for a teammate) the game is very fun and addictive (found myself playing it 2 days for 5 hours nonstop)
But the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that LAG KILLED THE GAME !!
I got to wave 44. By then there are to much enemies on screen to make the game LAG LIKE HELL!
I got a fully lvl 70 upgraded character with the best armor, yet i got killed. Whole my team got wiped out (no prob, they were just mercs) but i got killed because all the lag the game caused, i could let my keyboard go and the guy would go on for another minute without any command.

Please, fix the lag. I run the game on LOW grafix with a gaming rig and good internet.
Just the game isnt able to cope the many enemies at the later waves.
otherwise it got a 5 star rating

sorry for the bad english

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

Awesome game :)

reminds mee of trauma center, well anyways, great game, sometimes to hard :(

upload the xmass version also :D

also played it on adultswim :)

Bumper Boat Battle Bumper Boat Battle

is this a rpg or ?

Yeah, every time i or a enemy take damage (by fance or bomb) the game LAGGS wich i mean by : the game freezes for a sec, making the gameplay real sucky.

sorry man

sweet

lol cool

Mario Sex Mario Sex

hahahahahah

i peed in my pants from the lauging i gonna get this !!!